All About Dhafin

Hello!


My name is Dhafin Iedfaza. You can call me Dhafin. I am fifteen years old. I am a Muslim. I was born in Bandung, on 22th of January 2002, but I have never lived in Bandung before because my father always works outside Bandung. I have lived in Bandung since I decided to continue my highschool at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. In Bandung, I live in Sukamulya Indah Regency 5-4. Previously, I lived in Cilegon and studied there at SMP Negeri 2 Cilegon for 3 years. Now, I study at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. I'm a tenth grader and my classroom is in X MIPA 9. My favorite subject in school is Mathematics and English. But I prefer Mathematics rather than English.

I like reading so much, I like to read novels, magazines, and science books. That's why I wear an eyeglass because sometimes I usually lay in bed while reading. I also enjoy swimming. When I was a student in an elementary school, I used to travel to many places in Indonesia, such as Bangka Belitung and Lampung. I have one younger brother, his name is Gemma, He is eleven years old right now. He studies at SD Negeri Banjarsari. My Father, Mr. Yudhi, works as a banker in one of the banks in Indonesia, while my mother, Mrs. Tritia, is a housewife. Now, I will tell you about my journey until these days.

After the day I was born, My parents and I lived in my grandparents house in Depok. When I was 3 years old, my parents registered me at a local preschool across my grandparents house. I was known as a shy kid in my preschool, I preferred shaking and nodding my head rather than putting out some words. I continued my study at an Islamic elementary school in Depok but when I was in the 2nd grade of elementary school, my father was assigned to work in Sungailiat, a small town in Bangka Island. I was very shocked at that time because I have to move to a strange town that I have never heard about. The condition even getting worse because I have trouble in socializing with new people. In Sungailiat, I studied at a government's elementary school for 3 years.

When I was in the 5th grade of elementary school, my father moved to work in another city. This time, the city is a little bit more modern I guess. It's a capital city located in the south-est province of Sumatra. Yes, It's Bandar Lampung. Although the city is more modern, it didn't make any effect on my personality, I was still a shy boy with difficulties on socializing with peoples. I finished my elementary school in a government's elementary school with a 'so so' score on National Examination. Once again, my father was moving to another place because of his job. So I have to move again, and I started to see it as a common event because I have already moved several times in my life. And of course, I'm getting used to it.

The place that my father worked in at that time is in Java. It is a small industrial town named Cilegon, which is a part of Banten Province. I was a little bit relieved because at that time I hope that the education in Java are much better than in Sumatra. In Cilegon, I studied at SMP Negeri 2 Cilegon, a government's junior high school. Things went so much better in Cilegon, this little town taught me a lot of things about socializing with people. I have changed into a more confident person and I have many friends here. I graduated from junior high with an above average score so my mother suggested me to continue my senior high study in my hometown, Bandung. And here I am, studying at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. Things seems to be very good now, I met many friends from different city, and I never regret my life story. There are many experiences  that I want to tell you but I guess that is all for now. Thanks for reading. Bye!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lajur Misi: Edu Passion 2019