Zidan's Future Plans

One day in a restaurant, Zidan is hanging out with his friends. At the same time, Dhafin was eating his meal on the table next to Zidan's table.

Dhafin: "Hey, Zidan what are you doing here?'
Zidan: "I am hanging out with my friends, we just arrived here a few minutes ago, I heard that this place serves delicious dishes."
Dhafin: "I see...I have finished my meal. The foods makes my tongue burned, but they're very tasty.  By the way, do you have any free time next week?"
Zidan: "Let me think about it first. Anyway, What are you going to do?"
Dhafin: "I'm going to study with my friends next week. We will be reviewing our Math subject, then we will be hanging out to the bookstore, I want to buy a novel. Do you want to join in?"
Zidan: "I'm afraid I can't. I will have an immunization next week."
Dhafin: "Immunization?! What kind of immunization?"
Zidan: "Measles, Mumps and Rubella. I heard that those diseases are quite dangerous, so I decided to register myself to have an immunization next week. How about you?"
Dhafin: "I have turned 15 this month, I can't take that immunization anymore."
Zidan: "Okay then. Oh, I forgot to tell you that next month there will be a Music Festival. I want to go there, but I don't have a person who can accompany me to that Festival. If you have any free time, will you accompany me to that Festival?"
Dhafin: "Why don't you ask Resti or Andien to go with you?"
Zidan: "I have, but they said that they will be having a family time with their parents next week."
Dhafin: "Okay, I will accompany you. I don't have any plan for next month."
Zidan: "Really? Great! Thank you."
Dhafin: "Glad to help you. I just remembered that I have some job to do. See you later."
Zidan: "Goodbye."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All About Dhafin

Lajur Misi: Edu Passion 2019