It's Aspiration Day 2019: the Millenials

Hello! This time, I am going to tell you about an annual event held by my friends from Perwakilan Kelas. The publication of the event was unique, it was a kind of shows acted by my friend Abyan. He was acting as Atta Halilintar, a famous Indonesian youtuber. I think it was cringy actually. But I think my opinion is too subjective knowing the fact that I know him too personal. In Aspiration Day there are lectures about aspiration, guest star, and they also offered free drinks for the first 100 people who came to the event. I was very pumped up on attending the event because this is a rare case where I shouldn't take part as a committee. Because like duh, I'm not a part of Perwakilan Kelas 65. The event divided in 2 days, the first is Aspiration Festival which was held on 26 April 2019 at 15.00 in the New Hall of SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. The second is KILAS, where students can express their aspiration. KILAS will be held on  31 April 2019. I came a little bit late to the event because I had swimming test on 13.00 and I just got back to school when the event started. Luckily, I still got a chance to get a free drink. I signed my name, and take a free drink given by Aghi then entered the new hall to sit. There are 2 lectures, the first was from Dr. Keri Lestari. She taught us how to give a good aspiration. I forgot the name of the second lecturer because I wasn't in the new hall at the time. I was eating in the canteen with my friend when the second lecturer spoke. When I got back, the guest band, Amigdala, was performing. The performance was mesmerizing, the songs have deep messages,  and they also had a dancer on their performance. This reminded me of famous pop star Sia's music videos. The aspiration festival ended in 17.30. I think the event was great and I am looking forward to attend KILAS. Overall, I think this year's aspiration day is better than last year's. I think Aspiration Day is a very important event because the ability to express aspiration is very important to make changes for a better community. That's all for me. Thank you for reading!

P.S.:  Shout out to PK 65! You guys really had done a very good job.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All About Dhafin

Lajur Misi: Edu Passion 2019